Download Rundeck Pro 2.3.0
Release Date: 2017-11-21
Please Note: After you download:
- Install your "rundeckpro-license.key" file for full functionality.
- If you do not have a License Key file, please contact Support
Changes in this release:
- Upgrade to Rundeck OSS 2.10.1
- ACL Editor
- Building on the Rundeck OSS feature allowing the ACL files to be modified, Rundeck Pro includes a rule-based editor allowing easy creation of ACL rules.
- ACL Access List
- View the access levels of particular user roles evaluated against the installed ACL rules.
- Checkpoint Log Storage:
- A new feature allows clustered executions to send logs at periodic checkpoints, which lets users viewing the execution see the log output before the execcution completes from a secondary cluster member.
- Includes a Pro S3 Log Storage plugin which supports this feature.
- Project Dashboard and Scheduled Job Graph
- Configure the number of jobs to display
- Show forecasted executions for a time period
- Workflow Ruleset: can use a range to specify a directive, e.g.
- Cluster Manager
- CPU load displayed more accurately
- Other UI improvements
- Cluster retry incomplete executions:
- If a cluster member goes offline, zombie executions will be automatically cleaned up and retried if configured.
- SFTP File Transfer: can use a private key via Key Storage for authentication
Rundeck Pro Editions
Installing the Rundeck Pro License Key
Upgrading from 1.1.x
You may evaluate RUNDECK for free for 15 days. After the trial period you will need to purchase a license to keep using RUNDECK and to receive support.