Download Rundeck Pro 2.0.2
Release Date: 2017-03-17
- Install your "rundeckpro-license.key" file for full functionality.
- If you do not have a License Key file, please contact Support
IMPORTANT instructions for RPM upgrade
If you are installing Rundeck Pro via RPM, please read this document: Upgrade RPM from Rundeck PRO 2.0.0/2.0.1 to a newer version.
The 2.0.0/2.0.1 RPM “upgrade” scripts inadvertently will remove
/var/lib/rundeck contents. You should not simply do a
yum update or
rpm -U to upgrade.
Changes in this release:
- Cluster feature: Remote Abort.
- Requesting an execution be aborted will be sent to the correct cluster node.
- This can be disabled with config property:
- If disabled, requesting abort from a cluster node which is not running the execution will fail.
- Upgrade to Rundeck OSS 2.7.3
- Upgrade bundled plugin: rundeck-ec2-nodes-plugin 1.5.4
- Fix: bundled plugin version corrected: rundeck-s3-log-plugin 1.0.3
- Bug fixes:
- Cluster manager can fail to show correct cluster nodes when Quartz jobs are 100% used
- Cluster manager shows old nodes which have changed IDs
- License banner warning “RundeckPRO is required to load some plugins” in some cases
uuidgenmissing at install time (debian)
Also see: Previous Changes in 2.0.x
Rundeck Pro Editions
Installing the Rundeck Pro License Key
Upgrading from 1.1.x
You may evaluate RUNDECK for free for 15 days. After the trial period you will need to purchase a license to keep using RUNDECK and to receive support.