Download Rundeck 3.3.10
Release Date: 2021-03-02
After you download:
- Install your "rundeckpro-license.key" file for full functionality.
- If you do not have a License Key file for Rundeck 3.x, please contact Support.
Note: A license key issued for Rundeck 2.x will not work for 3.x. You must contact Rundeck Support for a new license key.
Critical for MySQL users!
There is critical upgrade information for users upgrading from version
3.3.4 and above!
Check the Upgrade Guide
for more information.
RPM Packaging change
rundeckpro-cluster package has been renamed to
rundeckpro-team package has been superseded by
If you are upgrading via yum/apt the switch should happen automatically. If
you are pinning versions be sure to use the new package name!
Changes in this release:
- Upgrade to Rundeck Core 3.3.10
Please make sure to read the Upgrading instructions if you are upgrading from Rundeck Pro 2.3.x (Core 2.10.x).
Name: “Onion ring skyblue paperclip”
This is a small release to address minor bugs and issues. We are working some awesome new enhancements and a significant release around the end of March.
- Fix: Dynamic properties for DataDog Incidents
- Fix: Health Checks show inappropriate last refresh date
- New/Updated ServiceNow Plugin - Options Plugin fixed - Fixes for Incident View with linked table reference fields.
Core Product Updates
- Greg Schueler (gschueler)
- Christopher McCarroll-Gilbert (chrismcg14)
- Nicole Valenzuela (nvalenzuela20)
- Luis Toledo (ltamaster)
- Greg Zapp (protip)
For MySQL users: Starting with Rundeck
3.3.4 the MySQL JDBC driver is no longer be
bundled with the distributions. See the Upgrade Guide
for instructions to ensure your Rundeck installation can still connect to MySQL after